Saturday, June 24, 2006

Where have I been?????

Well mostly I have been............. not sure really, I can't believe so long has passed since my last post, bonkers! I have been upto loads of stuff, the main one is that I am now about 4 months pregnant , like a few other bloggers I see!! I have felt good for the whole time really just sooooo tired, in bed by 9, thats as long I can stay up at the mo!! We went on holiday to Pembrokshire last week, it was gorgeous and soo sunny and quiet, loved it!
I have completed my permaculture design course, it was amazing!!!! So I have many plans for the allotment, though at the mo I am busy keeping the weeds at bay!
I have been thinking that I don't think I'm gunna be able to keep this up ( as spoted by my 2 month abscence! ) So I shall have to bid my blog a farewell, and all the people who left comments, thanks to you all! I shall still do stuff and pop about from time to time, but I don't want to not have too many things on my plate at the mo, I have a habbit of taking on too much and there's not enough hours as it is! As the summer goes on I shall need to be up the allotment more and more and sunshine doesn't encourage me to sit by the ole PC.
I hope everyone has fun and thanks, BYE BYE x

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sad to see you go, but I understand completely. It's been great reading your blog and I hope we can keep in touch. All the best
leesa xo PS do you know what it is yet?......

1:21 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will miss crafty badger. I understand putting it aside though. 4 months pregnant can get to ya! (amazing we will be babying at the same time!)
Hope to still see you lurking around every now and then.
Best wishes and stay well. xox

11:39 pm  
Blogger Secundus said...

Bye Mandy, I will miss your blog and your comments. Take it easy and stay in touch, lots of love simon.

10:29 pm  
Blogger sarah said...

so pleased to catch up on your lovely news, wishing you all the best in the days ahead xxx

11:57 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home