Saturday, February 18, 2006

Supplies and hungry pets!

Well I must admit not alot of crafting has taken place this week! I was hoping to start knitting a jumper for Stan the other night but couldn't indertsand the instructions to cast on with my thumb so that will have to wait till my mum can show me ( hopefully tomorrow! )

But I have been good at getting supplies!! Got this delicious fabric from Ikea yesterday, how gorgeous is the leaf one!! Love it

This small mountain of zips I got from good ole ebay, for the princely sum of one pound!! Brilliant ( postage was about 3 but still a bargain ) Such gorgeous colours and some are massive!!

And here are Ben and Edd who have been in for the winter, wondering what I am doing photographing stuff on the floor instead of giving them their brekkie!! So best I hop to it!

Have a jolly weekend, I shall endevour to post more regularly next week and have some craftyness to show, who knows maybe even some knitting?!?!?!?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I bought a metre of the fabric on the right. It looks familiar...I will have to find it. They didn't have that B&W one when I went but it is gorgeous!! Lucky you! Can't wait to see your crafting next week.

10:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep, I love that leaf fabric.I too have been a bit slack on the crafting front - nevermind!

2:37 am  
Blogger Frances said...

Cute! Loving the fabric, too. I didn't know IKEA sold fabric. Must check it out.

12:49 am  
Blogger the solitary thread said...

Oh GORGEOUS fabrics! And the zips, what a steal :)
Great blog, I love the wallhanging you made a few posts ago too, that sewing machine pic is fab.
MissMeshell

2:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home