Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Doggie doodle

Have I mentioned that I want a dog? I do, I really want one ( that sounds wierd like a dog is a toy! ) I mean I would love to look after one and have him/her as my mate, maybe one day....
This is a doodle I did ages ago, many of my drawings have dogs in them, dogs or plants, both things I think are brill!

Thanks to all leaving comments about my blog, whether to keep going or not, I am going to keep it up, just not so regularly, I worry when I haven't written on it every day but I just haven't got the time. So I shall still post and make my things I make, it is fab this blog malarky!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are keeping it up (yay!)...great doodle!

11:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you decided to keep with it. I know what you mean about a dog. We bought a dog back in 2000, she is my first ever dog (I only ever had fish and my brother had a bird) and I love her to bits!

10:34 am  
Blogger Shell said...

A few years ago all I wanted was a little friendly cat to love me and snuggle with me on the couch. I finally got her and she was everything I ever dreamed a feline friend could be. One day you'll find your little doggy friend and all the wanting and anticipating it's arrival will be totally worth it! =)

And so glad to hear that you'll be sticking around.

2:08 am  
Blogger Frances said...

Dogs are the best. Glad you're sticking with the blog, too. Go Badger.

4:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucy would love you to have a dog too. Perhaps they could be friends.
Ma

7:34 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

glad you are keeping your blog.

My kids want a dog, but they are allergic to cats and dogs. So I got them 3 chooks and they try to cuddle them. Doen't really cut it though. I hope you rexcue one from the pound if you do decide to get one.

8:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home