Friday, April 07, 2006

How long has it been!!!

Flippin heck I can't believe I haven't written on here for, well about 7 years ( slight exageration but only slight!?!?!? ) I must try and keep upto date! Truth is I haven't done much in the way of crafting for a while, sewing machine is under the stairs and weighs 9 stone and is tricky to get at ( am I making excuses? ) and the dog ate everything ( what dog?? ) Must try harder!! Am getting ready for the big sewing time ( seeds in the allotment type of sewing! ) I put in some potatoes, spring onions and garlic the other day, not long and plenty seeds shall follow!!
Anyhows as it's always nice to see some piccies, here's a drawing I did last year sometime, it doesn't look very good on here as it's doen with very fine pen, but hopefully you get the jist!! Also thanks for all the really lovely comments about the book I made, you are all too kind.


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute drawing!

9:57 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

Glad you are back! I thought you'd slipped off the face of the earth. I know how it is though - life huh? Love the illustration. It's as cute as a button!

7:03 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Like everything you do. Says Ma

9:52 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home