Monday, March 06, 2006

Knitty knit knit!!

I have been a knitting!!





A jumper for Stan, so many boys clothes are blue or beige, both lovely colours but I wanted something well redder so I chose this wool. It's for a 3-4 year old so I have a while to get it done but I did have a big burst then b'day gift making popped up so my attention is elsewhere at the mo. Also slowing the progress are the calls and visits to and from my mum helping be decipher the pattern ( and correcting mistakes!!? )

2 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

As one who has never even attempted to knit I am damn impressed, calls to mum or not! Love the colour - it's the loveliest red ever. Keep persevering - I look forward to seeing the finished product.

9:47 pm  
Blogger leesa said...

Yep, no idea how to knit so it looks fantasitc to me! I know what you mean about the colour choice for boys - blue, blue or um blue!

3:15 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home