Thursday, February 09, 2006

Swapping and well alot of snot really! ( sorry!! )

I have been really busy this last week ( can't believe it's friday tomorrow!!!) though mostly I have been busy looking after a poorly little one, then getting poorly myself, hurmph, not much fun. But hey ho we are all on the mend and horrah, damn them yucky colds, snot and stuff everywhere!!
I have also been busy making this chap!! He's a purse I made for this swap I'm taking part in, it was based around my partners favourite things, she likes jellyfish so I made a jellyfish purse! He is lined with the most delicious blue gingham, mmmmm! I am pleased with him, I think he's cool, hope she likes him!Also I made this, it's a kinda wall hanging and it's a bit of an experiment I must admit! She likes the Nightmare before Christmas film ( hey, who doesn't, Tim Burton is coolio! ) I found a piccie of Sallys sewing machine, drew it onto paper but wanted to do something different with it, so I stitched and made a wall hanging, I really hope she likes what I made for her!

Sorry for the rubbish photo, it's a bit late and I have to post it tomorrow ( why do I always leave things to the last minute!?!!? ) Looking forward to seeing what I get!

Also I am probably the last person to find out about bloglines, just loading all my fave blogs on, looks like we will have a time saving device, yippedooo!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Jo in NZ said...

Well, I love your wallhanging!

Bloglines rocks. Will definately save you time

11:20 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that jellyfish! So cute!
Hope everyone in your house is feeling better. I know that it's not much fun, we have all been sick here too

9:17 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

first ever jellyfish purse I would think.
Bloglines does save time.

10:12 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love that jellyfish purse! cute!
feel better soon!

2:12 am  
Blogger Inconvenience Clerk said...

Hah! It is all mine!! I DO love it all, and you did such a fab job on everything.

8:34 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home