Monday, April 17, 2006

Spring, Easter and a bunny

Well easter is here and it prompted me out of my craftless slumber to make a wee bunny!! She hopped into the garden and just happened to sit next to some lovely spring flowers and horrah! Here she is. I am pretty happy with how she turned out! I think the face is a little on the vacant looking side of things, but hey you can be worse things than a bit vacant looking! It's the first time I have stuffed legs and then sewn them in and it went okay but you can see some of the stitching on one, but hey ho, first attempt and all that!!

Heres some tulips from the garden, I love tulips they are beautiful!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute your wee bunny! She must be enjoying the lovely spring weather. Gorgeous!

9:21 am  
Blogger Morgan said...

Your bunny is very cute

1:02 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute! Love the flower on the front. and those tulips are beautiful - it was the season for tulips in Kentucky last year, and they were beautiful. Far too hot in sunny queensland for tulips - I'll have to move! hee hee!

7:23 am  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

she's brilliant, I haven't seen another like her!

8:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What fabulous flowers, and beautiful bunny. Ma

8:18 pm  
Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Where have you been ?? It's been too long withous news from you ! I hope you're fine ! I miss you LOL Big smooches from Belgium

7:55 am  
Blogger Frances said...

Great bunny, Badger!

1:29 am  
Blogger Secundus said...

Very nice, i love the little arms and the flower.

3:26 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home