Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Swap goodies!

Blimmy how long has it been since I posted on here!?!? Blummin ages! Well I have finally got round to posting the pictures of my swap goodies and here they are:-

A very cool bag made with vegetable print, love it and am using it as my knitting bag!!
A cool panda called Oliver!
Some coasters with images from the wwixard of Oz on them!!And a chunk of fabric with pandas on it!!

How lucky am I!! I got all this!! I found the swap on a site of UK crafters called craftermath and it was based on favourite things, it was really cool, I want to do more swapping, I want to do so much stuff but there's not enough hours, damn it!!
Ahh I have been knitting like a nit ( ha made me laugh! ) and I have done about 30cms of a jumper for Stan, I am making it 3-4 years in size, I didn't know how long it would take me ( he's 20 months so I have quite a while!! ) Will post pics tomorrow as I fogot to take a photo when the sun was out! Lovely weather here, cold but brilliant blue skys, lovely!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home