Wednesday, March 15, 2006

My B'day and 7 deadly sins!!

Well yesterday was my birthday!! 33 blimmyhow did that happen?!?!? Had a brill day lots of yummy food and a trip to the local museum, soopa! There was an emroidery exhibition there, some brill stuff, must pop back with the ole camera!
Also I have been a busy bee, made a pin cushion for my granny for her birthday ( and totally forgot to take a photo of it, bums! ) And made these Atcs for a 7 deadly sins swap!

I went for a bit of a gardening theme?! some are abit tenuous but I think they'll be okay?!?!? mixed scratchy type drawings with photos and bits drawn it the computer, I'll be interested in what you think of them ( and indeed if you can tell which one's which!! ) I have also been busy working on something else, bit of a biggy, should be finished by friday fingers crossed and with a fair wind that is.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandrine (alias Didine ♥ ) said...

Happy Birthday to you with a little delay ! Big smooches from Belgium !

12:06 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the picture
Ma

1:04 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

So cute - I think your little atc's are awesome. Great little character!

6:09 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home