Monday, January 02, 2006

A Happy happy New year!!

Hello hello!! wow it's 2006 already!! What a fab time we have all had. I managed to get most of the pressies made I had hoped, here are some piccies of a few bits ( not suprisingly I forgot to take photos of everthing, hey ho!! )
Here's a monster man, made them for my brothers, only took a photo of this one, really enjoyed making him and will make more I reckon!

Here's my first stumblings into the world of applique, I enjoyed it really, took a whle to do, I made my mum, granny and sister a towel and tea towle like this.Ah then for my bro's ( 16 and 13 ) I made some bracelets, one each of beads ( no piccie, but I liked it! ) and one each like this, made out of washers andwing nuts etc, they are both into metal ( the music ) and I thought they'd like them, both sorts went down a treat!

And for Dad and sisters hubbo I made a couple of sauces BBQ and tomato, both yummy!

We all had decided to make things for each other, it was a really cool idea and we got some great things! Stan got a great cardy from my mum, it's gorgeous! A cute hand puppet, a piccie, some LED lights, a cool hoody etc etc! It was a great idea one that we shall do every year, maybe this year I shall make things in advance?!??!?! Hope you all had a fun season, here's to a crafty blog filled 2006!

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the monster and the wing-nut bracelet looks like a great idea. No wonder your brothers loved 'em! What a wonderful crafty Christmas!
May your 2006 also be craft and blog-filled. Happy New Year!!

8:16 pm  
Blogger Frances said...

What great gifts...bet they loved them.

12:22 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, you were busy! Love the monster and the braclet - what a neat idea!

5:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hand made pressies are the best. I love your monster man.

7:47 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What wonderful presents.
This is a great idea !

11:42 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for popping over to my blog and saying hello!
Those presents all look great. The sauces look yummy!

3:11 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

I think it's a great idea - although my family would never go for it unfortunately. I think the monster is too cute to be a scary monster! Very sweet. And the applique is lovely. Happy New Year to you too!

9:21 pm  
Blogger Anushka said...

aie! I love that monster! And I've just ventured into applique too, it's fun! (Though fiddly)

3:11 pm  
Blogger Kristen Doran said...

Love the monster!!! He would have been well received.

3:07 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home