Sunday, December 04, 2005

Has it really been a week.

I can't believe a week has passed, blimmy how the time just disappears! Well I have recovered from the Mr Burns incident and it's all behind me. This weekend me and Alex from papermitten attended a christmas craft fair at Alexs mums school, it was plenty fun indeed and our table looked crammed full ( we were worried that we wouldn't have enough stuff! ) It went well though I didn't sell a thing!! not one teeny tiny thing! it was fun though as I got to meet up with alex and we sat and ate a few cakes! Horrah!!

Here's our table, doesn't it look inviting?!?!?!


Here's some new thing's I made for it, goccoed some felt with a bauble design and made them into baubles! I'm really pleased with them ( luckily as i made quite a few! ) and packs of my notecard.

Some crimbo cards I made with the wonderfull gocco printer ( I love it! )

Also here's my finished wall hanging, I managed to go round the ladys house and finish it last week,. I really love it and am so pleased I met her as she's very keen to pass her knowledge on, ribbon embroidery and stump work I am very keen to have a go at, one step at a time though eh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shell said...

Oh, the table looks fantastic. And I love those new cards and ornaments - great stuff. Must be a bummer not to sell anything, but I guess that's the way it goes sometimes. Maybe people were after nanna crafts or something? hehe. Love that quilt - it looks really fantastic!

9:17 pm  
Blogger Frances said...

Are people mad? I would have crawled over broken glass and tossed money at you! Looks fab.

9:47 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home