Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Meet Wilf


Here's wilf, a wee owl, I made him last night from a pattern that I made up,(well loosely termed pattern!?!? ) As you can see he looks alittle bit .... well he'a got quite a big head really. Next one I do I will try to make shorter and fatter, well abit more owly really, hey ho I tried and I wanted to make something from start to finish last night, he only took an hour so not bad really just need to get his proportions right!?! Ahh but can you see the lovely chillis I have growing on the windowsill, really gorgeous yellow colour and hot hot too!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think he is so cute!

10:18 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops! Thanks for the comment on my blog aswell.

11:36 am  
Blogger Handmade Girl said...

I love the magenta, yellow, and brown colors together. He is lovely.

3:55 pm  
Blogger Frances said...

He's adorable.

12:33 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's sooo cool. And just an hour in the making. Wow!

9:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your little owl. I always aim for short projects, but they always end up taking forever.

11:34 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

Well I think it's cute. I like character in handmade creatures - if they were perfect they'd be boring! Ooooh, the chillis look good too, I planted some on the weekend just passed. Can't wait till they grow little chillis for me to eat. =)

12:30 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home