Sunday, November 20, 2005

Mr Burns!!

Well after a hectic week of papiermacheing and fretting, here he is!!


He kinda turned out okay, I was really pleased with him, right up and till Steve went to put him on his head and it didn't fit!?!?!!? Aahhhh I just hope that the person who is going to be wearing it has a small head!!!!! It was all going well, it was! I think the prob was the ballon I was making it on, ( yup the ole balloon trick from school!! ) it popped and I don't think it was completely dry so I reckon it shrunk as it dried out! It still fits on my head and I don't think I have a small head, so it should be okay?!?! Well it's done now.

What else has been going on, it seems to have turned soopa frosty here, loads of chilly days with brilliant blue skys, lovely!! I must try and post more often as it's tricky to know what to right in a sum up of a week. Right so a few things crossed off the ole list this week, (photos to follow of a really cool quilty type thing I am doing, details soon, oh what a cliffhanger bet ya can't wait?!?!? ) Anyhows with another crafty fair aproaching I shall grab my felt, a spalsh of booze and plonk myself down somewhere!

3 Comments:

Blogger Frances said...

Exheeeecellent!

2:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha ha , that's fantastic !

11:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's fantastic. Why don't you sell him on e-bay.

8:09 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home