Friday, November 11, 2005

Animation is Fab!!

Well I did the animation workshop last monday night with a group of children from my sisters school and i was a little bit scared ( talking in front of people not really my thang! ) But it went brilliantly!! I really enjoyed it, got all excited about animation again!! Brilliant and some of the work the children did was really good!! Totally great a really good thing to do!!

And on a more crafty note I managed to finish this wee snowman last night! I like him but I think he's alittle bit on the wonky side also I think I should have done his face in a more snowmany style, ie dotty coal for his mouth and an orange carrot nose, next time....



Next on the to do list I have to make a Mr Burns ( of simpsons fame ) mask, it's to promote a DJ thats doing his dj thing here! I have a couple of weeks but aaahhh haven't done anything like that for ages. I reckon papiermache will be the key, wish me luck!!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the little snowman is so cute, he looks blissfully unaware that he could melt at any minute! (not that he could cause he's made from felt, but you know what I mean!)

8:40 am  
Blogger Handmade Girl said...

What a cute snowman! He looks as if he is taking a little nap...

4:23 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

I'm glad the workshop went well. It's great when other people enjoy something we are passionate about and it gets the creative juices flowing. Love the little snowman - pity it's summer here! I dream of a white christmas.

9:50 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He's a lovely snowman. I like him just the way he is.
Can't wait to see Mr Burns.

9:08 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home