Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Little piccie


Here's a piccie I have done for a friend of a friend, I am quite pleased with it! I wanted to go for a graphic kinda thang and this is the result, luckily he really likes it and so do I horrah!!
I'm getting ready to do an animation workshop for some children at my sisters school, I have only done workshops with other people, this will be the first on my own!! Since finishing work as an animator just before having the wee boy I haven't done any animation at all but got all excited looking at all my animation books trying to think what to do. It should be fun and I'm really looking forward to it, right off to make a flick book, horrah!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's fabulous.

8:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow you are good at everything!

2:26 am  
Blogger Shell said...

Oh,I had no idea you were an animator - seems a lot of crafty bloggers are creative maestro's. The picture is really funky - love it!

11:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope the workshop went well. Let us all know.

9:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home