Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Bad blogger.

I have been a bad blogger of late, whoopsy sozza! I am in the midst of the hectic build up to the crimbo season and horrah!! This year my family decided to spend a limited amount on each other but there is no limit to how much we can make for each other! It is really cool as it means you have to think alot about the bought and made. I have made a few bits but seeing as my mum and sister have been known to visit crafty badger I don't really want to put any piccies on here, I don't want to spoil the suprise. I shall take a photo of it all at the end. So sorry for being absent at the mo, I shall pop in from time to time but any spare mins I am trying to get pressies made! I had a really cool idea for my 13 year old brother!! Looking forward to showing you all nearer the time!! Hope you are all having festive crafty fun too!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

home made presents are the best. I have been making lots of things that I can't blog about,too.

8:14 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The homemade presents are happening here too...Do you think I could be cheeky and give them all the same thing? It could be faster ;)

11:59 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home