Monday, September 26, 2005

Prints!





Here are the prints I did the other night with my gocco printer!!! ( I hope they load up I have tried a couple of times today and .....nowt! we shall see!! ) I am so pleased with the printer and indeed the prints! They came out so much better than I thought and seeing as I made the master thingie too big ( yep I read the instructions after I had done it whoopps!! ) all went well!!
They are tags for my stuff, well in theory that is, I just wanted to draw some badgers, a couple of them look crafty but I think the one on the bottom right just looks a bit evil, hey ho, I was so desperate to use the printer.
Apart from these I must admit craftiness has been abit on a lull, mind you I have started a father christmas thing ( not sure what it is yet! ) but I didn't have any white embroidery thread so his beard is a yellow and looks a little odd, hey ho it's good to not follow the trends!!
Oh wow and thanks, I have a couple of people to swap with and horrahh!!! I was a little worried that no-one would be up for a swap but yippeedoo I shall soon be a swapping and horrah!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The prints look brilliant. Keep the crafts coming.

8:09 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, now I want one! (they look great!)

5:52 am  
Blogger Frances said...

Me too! I feel like the last person in the world to get colour tv! Prints look ace.

11:58 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are great. Everyones got a gocco except me. I don't think you can get them in Australia. Did you get yours in the UK. My brother lives in the UK I should get him to get me one.

9:16 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home