Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Does anyone want to play swap shop?

I have, lets just say, a few items left over from the fair the other weekend!?!?! and always love seeing what people have swapped on other blogs. So I was wondering if anyone would like to swap with me? This is the bag, it's lined with yummy yellow gingham, it's not very big, 28cm by 24cm

Errrm my email should be up on the my profile bit of the page, so if ya fancy a swap please do get in touch and let me know what you want to swap, I shall throw in some other bits and pieces too! Oh how exciting, ( or could be really embarrasing if no-one wants too I supose, we shall see ?!?!).

Oh I did some gocco printing last night and oh flip, it's such a brilliant thing!! So simple and great fun!! ( photos to come tomorrow, camera trouble.... again!! ) I have a feeling Christmas may well be very gocco'ed!

1 Comments:

Blogger Handmade Girl said...

I would swap, but I don't know what I would swap you for. Your bag is SO cute, I couldn't compete.
But I could think of something, if you want to.

8:05 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home