Saturday, September 03, 2005

Inspired but with no batteries!!

Well I must admit to a bit of a crafting lull at the mo, I reckon it's coz I have the deadline of the craft fair and coz I'm abit panicy I end up doing nothing , I always seem to do that and will have a bonkers rush the night before, hey ho thats just me! I did however make a zippy up purse, I think i mentioned it before and have since found the camera but the batteries are deed! Ahh I could scan it! Thats what I'll do, yay!!

And here it is!! Yay for scanners! I like it, the zips abit on the iffy side but the lining is gorgeous, you'll have to take my word for it I'm afraid that'd be a tricky scan.

After reading what Shell http://sacredheartarts.blogspot.com/ had written on her blog under go your own way I feel ready to go again!! ( not sure how to do the link one the name thing yet, always learning!! )Yippee!! Thanks for words of inspiration!

I recently found this book at a car boot sale, I really love the use of just two colours with the black line really nice indeed. Maybe I could try something similar when I eventually get round to trying out my gocco printer which arrived the other day, very excited indeed!

3 Comments:

Blogger Handmade Girl said...

I love the little zippy purse, and that is one of my favorite books. Also, looks for No Roses for Harry, about the same little dog.

8:02 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

Oh I'm glad I helped you out a little! I work the same way, leaving things to the last minute - I did it all through my uni years and still do it whenever I have any commitments. It keeps the adrenalin pumping! Love the little purse - I made my first one a while ago and my zipper was really fully wonky, but hey ho that's how we learn. Your embroidery is beautiful. I totally remember that book from when I was a wee kiddie you know.

7:03 am  
Blogger sarah said...

good luck at the fair, your purse is so cute...i love harry too!

11:04 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home