Monday, September 12, 2005

My own crafty badger!

Here's my wee badger purse!! I made it from the pattern on Mollychicken http://mollychicken.blogs.com/ ( i must read how to create the link properly, hey ho maybe later!! ) I'm happy with him! Even though the canvas fabric was like sewing leather, ( not that I ever have sewn leather, I'm just guessing!) it was just really tough, so much so I actually found myself saying to Steve that I needed a thimble!! eeck made me feel abit on the old side.

Ah and Me and Alex of papermitten fame http://papermitten.blogspot.com/ did our craft fair at the weelend and it was soopa cool fun! I took some piccies and will try and sort them out to put on here later. It was such a cool town in Derbyshire called Wirksworth, anyhows I have to dash, more later!! Yippee!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello - it's Louise. Wrote down your address at Wirksworth. Was gret to meet you and Alex - good laugh wasn't it? Hope you both had a nice time. See you next year?

11:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm just itching to know how it all went, can't wait to see the photos! The little Badger is super cute!

12:08 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah - very, very cute badger!
Congratulations on the fair,looking forward to the pics!

1:21 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovely badger !

2:13 pm  
Blogger Handmade Girl said...

Its really easy to make your links say whatever you want. Go to the Blogger Help board and it tells you exactly how to change it in the code. Very simple, and your badger is too cute! Is he felt?

3:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of your wonderful crafty work. keep it up.
xx
ma

7:33 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home