Thursday, September 08, 2005

I should be busy....... But look at these!!!!




I really should be busy a crafting, as the fair is this weekend!!! I'm getting there I supose, kinda in the 'ah well can't do too much now' mode. ( well I am at the moment give it 20 mins and I shall be headless chicken again!! ) Anyhows, My mum and dad seem to be clearing out their loft and in the process filling up ours! The other day mum came down the stairs with a few plastic bags of lofty goodness and in one of them were all my old birthday cards! All form when I was 3 onwards!! ( my 1 and 2 lot are in scrapbooks! ) I have just had a quick look through them and they are reall really fab!! Here are a feew of my faves from my third B'day and if my maths serves me right ( it normally serves me wrong ) that was 1976, blimmy thats a while ago now. Hey ho, enjoy and I best hot foot away to see whats up with my printer, ggggrrrrrrr. Calm calm!!
Thanks for all the messages of good wishes for the craft fair, very kind of ya'll! Will let you know what happens..........

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mum says
I'm glad you found the cards useful. I'll see what else I can find (ha ha).
Loads and loads of crafty luck for the big day.
x

7:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! my mum also put my 'congratulations it's a girl' and 1st and 2nd cards in a scrapbook too! I love to look through them, the illustrations are so cute - same era!
All the best at the craft fair this weekend, you'll do great! (Hooray for you, having the courage and the determination in getting your stuff out there)

11:08 pm  
Blogger Frances said...

Is that Basil??? Fab cards...makes me want to hunt down mine.

11:34 pm  
Blogger Shell said...

Ahhh, so damn 70's cute! I love the imagination behind 70's images and aesthetics. I mean it was just wacky - and these cards are wacky wonderful! Makes me wanna go and find my old baby cards now.

1:20 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home