Monday, September 19, 2005

craft free week( ish)

Since the craft frenzy of the last couple of weeks I have been abit on the slack side if I'm honest! Though i have done some drawings for little labels to put on my bags and stuff, I'm hopefully going to gocco them!!! I got all the bits out and have looked at the tutorial on cdrom ( quite funny ) Just need a clear evening and there will be no stopping me! I just tried to scan in what I have done, but the scanners gone crackers, so no! So hopefully I shall have something to show ya soon. Also I have one of my mums childrens stories and I'm going to do some illustrations for it, ooh very exciting, as soon as i have anything I'll let you see as all the comments I get on here are really encouraging and very very helpful, thanks!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samantha said...

You have a gocco! I am SO jealous. I have a birthday coming up and would love to get one. Where did you get it from?

7:03 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home