Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Swapathon!!

I came home after a long walk across town this morning to spot a very exciting looking parcel under the door mat!! I did a swap with from Leesa at littlemunki. I was so excited to see it on the doorstep I couldn't drag the buggie through the front door quick enough!
And when I opened it, wow, I was soooooo excited!!! take a look at all this bounty!!!!

Gorgeous green fabric and such a cool tag!

WOWSA!! Look at that!!!! that's henry, he's gorgeous!!! How did Lessa know I am totally obsessed with dogs ( not in a wierd way mind, I just really really want one!!!! ) Henry is soopa cool! What else was there, 3 pieces of lovely fabric I shall get planing something for them ( I reckon Stan will like the cars one! ), a really cute felt pincushion with two matching pins, some really cool magnets on the fridge they shall go!

Here's a close up of Henry, he's such a happy puppy, hope he won't mind being sent to the chilly autumnal UK!

Some totally delicious buttons! I have recently been going on to anyone who would listen about buttons and that I have about 5, now I have 15!!! Yippeee! Love the triangle one, it's cool and the cream one looks like a sweet!

Here's the pincushion and there's two magnets at the top of the picce and then I'm afraid my camera stoped wanting to play. Thank you so much Leesa I really have enjoyed my first swap! All the bits and bobs you sent are just brilliant. Thanks again! This blogging lark is great isn't it!! ;)
Link

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah! I'm so glad you liked everything, phew! and that it made it there in record time (I only sent it on friday!) Henry has got a woolly coat, so he will love living in the UK.

4:10 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what an excellent swap. I've seen what you gave Leesa as well. You both have beautiful things

5:30 am  
Blogger Handmade Girl said...

Oh wow! I love your little Henry dog.

9:51 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AAGGHH!! buttons...

8:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home