Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Holiday snaps and a flower piccie!





Well here are some snaps from our recent holiday! The monkey isn't native to Dorset, we went to Monkeyworld ( the main reason we chose Dorset, I am addicted to 'Monkey Business' on tv ) It was so brilliant, the monkeys are mostly rescued and taken to Monkeyworld to be with other Monkeys. Some have really sad tales, alot were used as photographers props in tourist areas of Europe and when they get too old and too strong they are not wanted anymore and dumped! Some came from labs too! Monkeyworld looks like a really cool place for them to live so I'm sure they are all happy now, they are too cool!
The beautiful cliff top view was the view the small herd of cows had the pleasure of all day long, lucky ole them!
The feverfew photo was just thrown in for good measure as it's very pretty and apparently good for head aches, though I haven't tried it.
We managed to pop up the allotment today and harvested loads, I really enjoy eating food when I can boringly point out how many of the veg are home grown, love it, it tastes so delicious compared to bought stuff ( I have been known to say that a few times too, but it's so true! )
I haven't worked out how to get photos within the text yet, but hey ho they are there thats the main thing.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mandy, thank you for your lovely comments.
Love your photos and softies, Stan's van is fantastic !!
I see you are a new blogger like me, I still haven't a clue what i'm doing, but it's fun.
Yours is looking great, i'm putting you in my favourites.
Nice to meet you !

9:43 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, and thanks for leaving a comment. I'm pleased you like the ladies - it's just getting a bit difficult to make them at the moment with school holidays.

Love the photos of your Dorset holiday - I do like it there.

10:11 am  
Blogger Handmade Girl said...

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Thought I'd return the favor.
Love the pics!

11:42 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home