Monday, July 18, 2005

Holiday fun!

Well hello, we have been on holiday, YAY. I hoped to get lots of crafty business done but no, whoops, everytime i looked at my sewing stuff I couldn't think of what to do! Ain't it always the way I had plenty time but no ideas! Now I am home my head is full of things I want to do, hey ho, once I get rolling I'm sure all will go okay?!?
We went to Dorset and it was really lovely, the weather was fab lovely sunshine everyday, which is always brill! Stan loved the beach and swam in the sea a few times it was lovely! I took loads of photos that need to be sorted out, when they are I shall pop some on here!! I love my digital camera but I do become even more click happy than with the film camera, not good as we end up with about 7 photos of the same thing, just in case!! I took soem cine film of him on the beach too, hopefully it'll be lovely, I love the look of cine film.

I want to join in the month of softies fun!!!! I think I shall this month, I'm abit scared, not sure why but I'm gunna do it! Sock monkey ...I'll give it a go.... oooh exciting!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Steve J said...

Hi Bagder,

The holiday sounds grrreat, Dorset is indeed a lovely county.

Can't wait to see the piccies.

Looking forward to your Softie too...

9:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

holiday sounds fantastic. plaenty of time for craft - just enjoy.

4:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home